The Westchester Education Services team is adept in all market-leading production tools.
These include integrated InDesign/InCopy workflows and XML tagging, building upon 50 years of success of our parent company and their typesetting teams.
Our production team’s services for education publications include:
- Page layout—Executing simple and complex pages flawlessly via domestic, offshore, or hybrid workflows
- XML tagging—Applying tags and metadata to enable searchability and reusability
- Proofreading/QC—Cycling poured pages through rigorous processes to ensure that they meet specifications and client quality expectations
- Image cropping and manipulation—Adapting existing imagery to fit layouts, file formats, and file sizes
- ePub conversion—Transforming print programmes into digital output, following industry standards for a variety of outputs
- File archiving—Maintaining your final files to make future customisations and reprints easier
- Digital production—Delivering content for online delivery
Our production operations are headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. Chris Herrfurth, our Education Production Manager, oversees a large network of staff, freelance domestic resources, and offshore-based staff in Noida and Chennai.
Our large network of onshore and offshore teams enables Westchester Education Services to offer our clients highly competitive onshore, offshore and hybrid rates. This exclusive combination of production resources provides flexibility along with a level of quality, affordability, and customer service that vendors with production teams based fully offshore simply cannot match.
Partnership with Fablevision Studios.
Fablevision Studios is a multimedia design and development firm that creates interactive activities, games, animated files, websites, mobile apps, e-books, and graphic novels. Our partnership with Fablevision Studios enables us to provide our clients with a multi-channel solution that includes content and experiences in digital and print.