Collaboration with our customers is at the core of Westchester Education Services’ model.
By working together, we help customers achieve the goals of their ELT programmes.
At the conceptualisation stage, we leverage shared skills and knowledge to plan and to create content that can be used within individual English language-learning and teaching programmes. Throughout the execution of the project, we navigate through guided explorations of current issues and approaches in ELT to provide the best foundation for content building choices. Our client’s needs are at the forefront of the development process, with opportunities to review and provide feedback embedded from programme launch to final file delivery.
Westchester’s building blocks in programme development include the following:
- Branding: perception and/or moniker of your educational product
- Key concepts and considerations: target programme goals and expectations
- Authentication: content reflecting real life contexts
- Skills: desired areas of English language-learning development
- Methodological: best practices and procedures that benefit language learners
- Assessment: evaluation devices and techniques
- Ancillaries: teacher’s guides, workbooks, activity books, readers, video and audio components
Truly tailored, Westchester’s programme development strategies also take into consideration:
- Individual course structure: duration, class length, number of sessions, and student number
- Learner identity: nationality, regions of origins, age, socio-economic background
- Proficiency level: English language level measured on a global scale
- 21st Century relevancy check: relevance and reliability of materials and approaches in today’s world.