Westchester Education Services see translation as an integral part of educational content.
With multiculturalism as a critical element in today’s pedagogy, no educational system is complete without the ability to support instruction in multiple languages. Whether it is for students, researchers, professors, teachers or schools and universities, translation services are a necessity.
Translation has its own set of unique requirements. It demands precision of terminology and the capacity to accommodate specific target audiences globally. It also demands an understanding of the education market, with experience developing programmes in multiple languages. At Westchester Education Services, we pride ourselves on understanding the precise translation services requirements for the education sector.
Our team of versatile translators and collaborators is made up of qualified professionals with an abundance of experience in multilingual instructional terminology. We offer reliability and excellence for a multitude of education-related translation services, including student materials, teacher materials, academic translations, journals, fiction and non-fiction pieces, course books, and ancillaries.
Key factors that Westchester takes into consideration during its translation workflow:
- Space: balance text space in target language
- Structure: application of accurate grammatical forms and structures
- Readability: assurance that the target language reflects style and voice of original content
- Word type: attention to culture-specific slang, idioms and expressions
- Images: culturally-appropriate photos, illustrations, icons, and symbols
- Quality control: edit and proof of all content
Languages that Westchester traditionally works with:
To learn more, click to download our bilingual education and translation services.