Organisations using any type of project management methodology are better at meeting budgets, staying on schedule, and meeting scope, quality standards, and expected benefits
Westchester Publishing Services’ Client Portal, a web-based project management system, is designed to provide publishers with a greater level of organisation and visibility with projects, help manage your communications more efficiently, and save you time and money along the way.
The Client Portal is user friendly and feature rich to improve productivity as publications move through the workflow. Our Client Portal is free for Westchester client projects.
You can also use our Client Portal for those publications you manage entirely in-house (certain conditions will apply).
Key features include:
- real-time status updates of your projects;
- Dropbox API for secure file transfer and document management;
- unparalleled visibility to the status of publication projects in pre-press production;
- organised project communications;
- configurable role-based access ensuring each person working on the project only has visibility to the files they need;
- customised reporting based on your needs.
Read the Dropbox case study about how their business solutions and Westchester’s publishing services expertise together help to make project management and collaboration more effective and seamless for our clients via our Client Portal.
Westchester is committed to innovation, identifying new technologies and solutions to assist our clients with their publishing projects. The Client Portal’s intuitive design offers access to real-time status for all projects in production with Westchester.
In the same manner that Westchester Publishing Services UK adapts to your workflow in order to be a seamless extension of your organisation, the portal is customisable to your specific requirements.
Contact us to learn more about our Client Portal and how we can help with your pre-press needs.