Organisations using any type of project management methodology are better at meeting budget, staying on schedule and meeting scope, quality standards and expected benefits.
Westchester’s Client Portal, a web-based project management system, is designed to provide you with a greater level of organisation and visibility with your projects, help you manage your communications more efficiently, and save you time and money along the way.
Key Features include:
- Real-time status updates of your projects
- Dropbox API for secure file transfer and document management
- Unparalleled visibility to the status of publication projects in pre-press production
- Organised project communications
- Configurable role-based access ensuring each person working on the project only has visibility to the files they need
- Customised reporting based on your needs
Read the Dropbox case study about how their business solutions and Westchester’s publishing services expertise together help to make project management and collaboration more effective and seamless for our clients via our Client Portal.
Westchester is committed to innovation, identifying new technologies and solutions to assist our clients with their publishing projects. The Client Portal’s intuitive design offers access to real-time status for all projects in production with Westchester. In the same manner that Westchester adapts to your workflow in order to be a seamless extension of your organisation, the Client Portal is customisable to your specific requirements. Contact us and let us help you put the Client Portal to work on your projects.